Search for job
Position: SAP Native HANA BI Modeler/Developer
• Develop and deliver on a BI/reporting strategy based on Native HANA/HANA Live that supports future-state goals while optimizing current service portfolio.
• Create and enhance new/existing Native HANA models, views and BOBJ reports and dashboards to meet business needs and in accordance with business priorities and IT standards.
• Communicate effectively across all levels of the organization (senior management, representatives of the business departments, IT peers, employees) and externally (outside vendors, peer companies, etc.).
• Own, drive and effectively facilitate business meetings, concurrent project commitments and project schedules.
• Maintain close relationships with IT peers, customer and vendors to accomplish business goals.
• Author end-user training, step-by-step how-to, reference cards and whitepapers on various functionalities and features within SAP Native HANA, BOBJ and ECC components.
• Manage the deployment/integration of projects with involvement of outside vendors and contractors.
• Liaise with Security and Basis teams to provide the necessary authorizations for the users to access the reports and train the users as and when needed to view the reports.
• Monitor the SAP support pack release strategy and advice on the error corrections and need for upgrading the SAP HANA and BOBJ BI system landscape.
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering (with significant computer coursework), with GPA of 3.25 or higher.
• Possess general understanding of the overall IT application portfolio.
• A customer advocate and business partner who thrives in a fast-paced, multi-client team environment, while excelling in solo operations.
• Work directly with SAP on technical issue resolution via SAP’s OSS service.
• Ability to multi-task and self-prioritize competing responsibilities.
• Strong Native SAP HANA modeler, building graphical and scripted calculation views/Information models for SAP ECC data.
• Strong in SQL, SQL scripting, procedures, and debugging SQL.
• Prior HANA projects across various SAP ECC Logistics modules (SD, MM, Freight, PM, EHS Management, Reliability), Supply Chain Management.
• In-depth expertise in SAP HANA Live and Rapid Deployment Solutions (RDS).
• Prior experience with quantity and currency conversions for value and amount measures in the HANA models.
• HANA Studio, BOBJ/BI Platform 4.2: WEBI, Dashboard Designer, OLAP for Analysis, SAP Lumira, Design Studio.
• Familiarity with methods to sourcing data (HANA SDA and SDI) from SAP and non-SAP systems into HANA.
• Familiarity with Native HANA transports, XS engine, web applications.
• Familiar with IT Project Management concepts, software development methodologies and best practices.
• Background or extensive expertise in SAP BW: 3.x, 7.0, 7.3, 7.4 and 7.5 (on HANA), BW-Integrated Planning (IP).
• Expert architect and broad experience in modeling the data in LSA (w/o HANA) and LSA++ (with HANA) layers.
• Familiarity with SAP tables.
• Good knowledge of ABAP coding.
- Full Time Direct Hire