Search for job
Position: Field Work Comp Case Manager Positions-Los Angeles and Orange, CA
RN Case Manager - Workers Compensation
Currently seeking an RN for a Case Manager role in the Los Angeles/Orange area. The ideal candidate will possess a current unrestricted CA RN license with Case Management experience in worker’s compensation.
Responsibilities of the RN Case Manager - Workers Compensation
• Research and recommend resources and creates flexible, cost-effective options for catastrophically or chronically ill or injured individuals on a case-by-case basis to facilitate quality individualized treatment goals, including timely return to work if appropriate.
• Contact customer, medical provider and injured parties on claims involving medical treatment and /or disability to coordinate appropriate medical care and return to work.
• Evaluate and update treatment and return to work plans within established protocols throughout the life of the claim.
• Evaluate medical treatment requests to ensure that they are reasonable and necessary based upon jurisdictional guidelines.
• Works closely with injured worker, Claims Adjusters, employers, and medical providers to ensure best possible medical care is received for the Worker Compensation injury.
• Partner with Claim Professional to provide input on medical treatment and recovery time to assist in evaluating appropriate claim reserves.
• Submit accurate billing documentation on all activities as outlined in established guidelines.
• Perform other duties assigned.
Requirements of the RN Case Manager - Workers Compensation
• Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing with a diploma/ Associate's degree or BSN preferred
• Must be a Registered Nurse with current unrestricted CA RN license
• 3-5+ years clinical nursing experience
• Workers compensation experience strongly preferred
• Strong technology, organizational and documentation skills a must
• Able to work independently, be proactive, and assertive
• CCM desirable
• Flexible hours
• NO HANDS ON NURSING REQUIRED!!!!
• Bonus Potential
• Top Salary and excellent benefits including Health Insurance and 401K
- Registered Nurse - RN
- Full Time Direct Hire