Search for job
Position: Batch Record Reviewer (Pharma)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Communicating accurate and up-to-date status reviews to appropriate personnel and updating the Finished Product Release spreadsheet.
- Additionally on a daily basis, the Batch Record Reviewer will assist in the correction of deficiencies found within the documentation reviewed per the cGMPs and SOPs
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
Minimum Requirements: Must possess good written and oral communication skills. Must be proficient in MS Office Suite and have the ability to coordinate multiple tasks efficiently. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment is a must.
Education and Experience: Position requires a high school diploma or GED. A minimum of three years’ experience in a cGMP environment required.
- Quality Control Inspector
- Full Time Direct Hire