Customer Care Professional-Onsite only
Everest Recruiting Solutions is a full-service recruiting firm and has been successfully assisting candidates with their career search for over 20 years. Our customer is seeking candidates to provide first class customer service and ensure that all necessary data is completed properly, accurately, and thoroughly. Candidates will provide customer satisfaction to both internal and external customers and strive to continuously improve service delivery.
Pay Rate: Onsite- $14.00/$14.50 bilingual
Experience: 1+ year experience working in a call center environment required
Essential Job Requirements:
· Answer the telephone in a courteous and professional manner responding to calls, emails, etc. using customer-oriented etiquette.
· Identify customer's needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions.
· Handle and resolve customer questions and issues. Escalate to next level if needed.
· Maintain and record proper and accurate documentation of all activities.
· Maintain monthly performance expectations such as: Average Calls Answered, Average
· Talk Time, Customer Satisfaction scores; and any other phone metric requirements.
· Adhere to company and department policies and procedures.
· Minimize call avoidance, disconnects, not ready and away from desk statuses.
· Maintain customer confidentiality at all times in accordance with regulations.
· Treat customers and staff with courtesy, sensitivity and respect.
· Arrive to work on time, including from breaks, and be ready to work your schedule.
· Adhere to the dress code and maintain a professional and hygienic appearance.
· Attend required meetings and participate on committees as requested.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Demonstrated Knowledge and Skills:
· Ability to maintain an atmosphere conducive to customer friendly relations by providing memorable, courteous, friendly and prompt customer service.
· Bilingual (English/Spanish/Creole) communications skills helpful.
· Ability to show courtesy and respect to all customers.
· Ability to be a team player.
· Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to identify problem issues and determine the appropriate course of action/redirection within department guidelines required to resolve issues.
· Ability to resolve issues of conflict in a tactful and professional manner and to effectively diffuse irate callers.
· Ability to type 35 words per minute (WPM) and have some knowledge of Microsoft applications.
· Must pass Level II background check.
· Ability to work 8 hour shift between the time of 7:30 AM-6:30 PM.
· Attend six to eight weeks of training.
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Some business classes, vocational/technical training preferred.
To apply for this job please visit USAStaffing.myavionte.com.