Insurance Acquisitions Specialist
Our client is seeking Acquisitions Specialists to perform as customer-oriented sales representative who act as a liaison, provides product/services information, resolves any emerging problems that potential customers might face, and close sales with potential customers with accuracy and efficiency. An Acquisitions Specialist helps expand the business by actively seeking new clients, identifying their needs and demands and selling accordingly. The goal is to formulate strong relationships to ensure growth and preserve and/or augment the company’s prestige by ensuring excellent service standards, responding efficiently to customer inquiries, closing sales efficiently, and maintaining high customer satisfaction.
What your typical workday looks like:
- Receive inbound warm transfers from potential customers who may be interested in purchasing products offered.
- Evaluate the needs of each individual customers, provide accurate information to potential clients so that they may make an informed decision, describe the advantages and disadvantages of different products to promote sales, and sell the suitable plan(s) and any additional add-ons.
- Collect pertinent information from clients and submit to portal with mindfulness to accuracy for a more precise quote on protection plans selected.
- Obtain payment information when applicable to submit into insurance portal and close sales.
- Updating CRM to retain continuous awareness of transactions, sales and terms and keep relative records
- Frequently replenish job-specific knowledge and apply it with potential customers.
- Fulfill all company-established policy and sales goal obligations
- Establish a collaborative relationship with prospective clients from various sources such as networking and referrals for potential leads outside of warm transfers provided.
- Complete administrative tasks including maintaining records, replying to emails, and handling policy renewals when applicable.
- Respond to clients’ insurance-related questions and issues via phone, text or email.
The best Insurance Acquisitions Specialist are genuinely excited to help customers. They are patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Acquisitions Specialist can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and an Acquisitions Specialist should gather that feedback to improve processes. Problem-solving comes naturally to an Acquisitions Specialist. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints and questions. In the end, the most skilled Acquisitions Specialist is a master closer. An Acquisitions Specialist uses all their skills to close sales successfully.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in sales, Medical Insurance sales experience preferred.
- Minimum Education Level: High school Diploma.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills. Must be a great closer.
- Proficient in computers and skills with CRM software, softphone software, and Insurance quoting tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience as a successful Sales Representative.
- Ability to work independently from an in-office location.
- Goal driven and able to meet minimum sales goals requirements.
- Bilingual Preferred but not required.
- Must own a working computer or laptop.
- Must be able to hardwire to an internet modem with an ethernet cable (No Wi-Fi Allowed).
- Must have High speed internet access (25 Mbps or Higher).
- Having a Second Monitor helps but is not required
To apply for this job please visit USAStaffing.myavionte.com.