Industry: Healthcare / Health Services
Job Category: Medical / Health – Nurse
The perfect blend of exceptional care and comfortable accommodations, remains a top choice for women’s services, labor and delivery, advanced minimally invasive surgeries, sports medicine, and weight-loss surgery. We’re a family-oriented, suburban hospital at the base of the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
Whether for inpatient or outpatient care, we’re here to provide the best possible experience and the highest quality care for the people we serve. That means we are able to offer a variety of ways for you to grow – both in the way you do your job as a healthcare professional and in the way you live your personal life. If you share our passion for providing the best possible care for each and every patient, you should consider a career with our team.
The role of the clinical nurse is to deliver patient care through assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of patient needs with the highest professional standard while promoting nursing excellence through continued education and research, based on the Title 22 and Title 16, the ANA Scope & Standards of Practice, the Code of Ethics.
- Graduate of approved nursing program.
- Bachelors of Science Nursing (BSN) preferred
Licensure, Registration, Certification
- Current California Registered Nurse License.
- Current BLS certification.
- Current ACLS certification.
- ACLS required in 6 months & PALS required in 6 months
- Consistent demonstration of Novice / Advance Beginner clinical nursing practice proficiency.
- PACU experience within an acute care setting preferred
- Must have minimum of 1 year ICU or Emergency Department experience
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No